Wednesday 29 April 2009

Looking for God


A pic from Granpops recent visit when he took us to the light house ship in Cardiff Bay. Perhaps he has seen the light or more likely had one to many bumps on his head in Glen Tress (the silly old bugger)
You may also be intersted to know that I am now the proud owner of a 9 function cycle computer (picture to follow in due course) and I have racked up 3.4m and a max spped of 12mph. The downside to this however is that my crash ratio has increase significantly as i now spend all my time looking at the bloody thing instead of where I should be going. My dads words not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pyatshaw said...

What are the remaining 7 functions?

Duncan said...

Speed Comparator
Speedometer
Odometer
Trip Distance
Max Speed
Av Speed
Trip Time
Clock
Scan

Hope that makes more sense to you than to a 6 year old!