Monday 24 August 2009

My Summer Hols

The Kinnairds

Granpops me and cousin Lauren


The Falkirk Wheel, a wonder of Scottish engineering (the modern equivalent of canal locks)


Me and Granpops at the bumps



Softplay at Linlithco

Well, can you believe it. Its nearly the end of my second school summer hols and where has the time gone?? (or as my dad would say "thank goodness we are nearly there).
The highlight of the hols so far was the trip to see granpops and granma in Scotland, both of who were in fine fetal.
Apart from the car journey, 8 hrs of hell interrupted by the odd "are we there yet?" all went well.
Above are a few pics

2 comments:

Evelyna said...

Such fabulous family pictures to treasure forever. Just wish I could have been there. Where was the picture taken where you are sitting on a bench with Granpops and Granma? Background looks very historical.

Duncan said...

Pic taken Linlithgo Castle where Mary Queen of Scots was born!!!!!